Organic Oriental Wax Ylang Flower Acorelle
HOW TO USE
Before hair removal :
Do not apply body lotion the day of hair removal because it will prevent wax stickiness on the skin. The day before, scrub the skin in order to eliminate dead cells, facilitate hair removal and avoid hair ingrowth under the skin.
During hair removal :
- Put a small amount of Acorelle Organic Oriental Wax Ylang Flower on the skin.
- Using the wooden spatula, glide on the wax in direction of hair growth, to obtain a very thin layer. CAUTION : you have to get a shiny patch and not a wax coat.
- Put the paper strip on the wax by smoothing it firmly with the hand, then peel off quickly towards hair growth contrary direction.
- Rinse off wax residues and paper strip with water (reusable 3 times minimum).
After hair removal :
Just after hair removal, avoid applying agressive products, in particular those with alcohol (like some deodorants). Avoid sun exposition and UV tanning for at least 48 hours.
Moisturize the skin daily, frequently exfoliate to get rid of dead cells.
Do not use razor of chemical hair remover between two hair removal because they reinforce hair bulbs and make it bigger.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Ylang Flower and Organic Cane Sugar from Paraguay Fair Trade.
DEXTROSE, GLYCERIN, SUCROSE*/**, CITRIC ACID, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS EXTRACT, PARFUM
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Ingredients from Fair Trade
13% of total ingredients come from Organic Farming
100% of total ingredients are natural