The Zao Vegan Eye Liner Brush is perfect to sublimate your look! With its synthetic hair tip, you can make thin and thick lines. Its 100% natural formula enriched with aloe vera and organic bamboo hydrosol, takes care of sensitive eyelids. Very long-lasting, the 5 highly pigmented colors give intensity to your look. The new ZAO Organic Liner are refillable: replace your refill by the same or another color when the product is finished!
ZAO Organic & Vegan Brush Eyeliner is infinitely refillable!
The thickness of the line depends on the amount of pressure you apply. So, for a thin line, press the brush lightly; for a thinker line, apply slightly more pressure. On the upper eyelid, paint the line on the closed eyelid close to the roots of your eyelashes. Start from the inner corner and move towards the outer end of the eye.
To get to the roots of your lashes more easily, close your eyelid and gently pull the skin up at your eyebrow. To get a perfect line, start at the centre of the eyelid and draw the line outwards to either side. Then draw from the ends to the centre of the lid to finish the line off.
Thin lines are recommended for small eyes. The thicker the line, the more of the eyelid is covered, making the eye look even smaller.
How to refill your ZAO Organic Liquid Eyeliner Brush:
1. Open your eyeliner and unscrew the white ring that holds the old refill.
2. Then, close your eyeliner and pull the tip up to remove the refill.
3. Pull the top end of the eyeliner to separate the old refill from the bamboo tube.
4. Insert the new refill.
5. Clip the new refill into the bamboo tube.
6. Close with the bamboo top cap, clip and unscrew to insert the white ring to secure the refill with the bamboo case.